SILANE BOND ENHANCER
Bonding Composites and Resin Cements to Porcelain
PULPDENT SILANE Bond Enhancer is a single component silane that increases the bond strength of resins, composites, and resin cements, to porcelain.
Apply silane to the etched and dried porcelain surface.
Conveniently dispenses one drop at a time from the syringe.
Syringe dispensing with Pulpdent unique red dropper tips eliminates waste and provides controlled dispensing of silane.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Carefully follow instructions for Pulpdent Porcelain Etch Gel and etch porcelain surface to be treated. Rinse and dry.
- Assure surface is completely dry. Residual moisture will adversely affect bonding.
- Place 22-gauge red dropper tip on silane syringe and apply Pulpdent Silane Bond Enhancer to treated porcelain surface.
- Allow to dry. A gentle flow of uncontaminated, oil-free and moisture-free air may be applied to accelerate drying. Cap syringe immediately after use.
- To check air line for contamination, blow air onto the surface of dental mirror. If streaks of water or droplets of oil appear, do not use the air line for this procedure.
- Maintain a clean, dry field. Apply unfilled resin bonding agent and proceed with your preferred restorative composite or resin cement.
SILANE BOND ENHANCER KIT:
4 x 1.2 mL syringes + 8 dropper tips