A one bottle primer for porcelain and zirconia restorations for surface preparation of ceramic crowns, prior to bonding with resin cements.
C-RAM BOOSTER is a one-bottle primer/surface conditioner indicated for ceramic materials, including porcelain and zirconia, and is applied to the inner surface (intaglio) of ceramic crowns, veneers and inlays.
It is formulated to improve bond strength to resin-based cements, without the need for sand blasting or other conditioning.
After cleaning the ceramic surface with alcohol and drying it with oil-free air, C-RAM BOOSTER is applied liberally.
Its low viscosity and wettability help it flow and coat the surface.
The primer is left on the surface undisturbed for 2 minutes, before drying it gently for 20 seconds with oil-free air and then proceeding with bonding.
This primer dramatically improves cementation of zirconia crowns and does not require additional conditioning.
- Primer for all ceramics surfaces
- No sandblasting, no etching needed Improve considerably adhesion between ceramic surfaces and resin materials
- Can be used on zirconia, porcelain, glass ceramics and metal ceramics
- Ideal surface coverage
- Preparation of ceramic crowns veneers and inlays prior to cementation.
- Preparation of fractured ceramic crowns for repair with resin materials prior to repair.