Biofactor MTA Cement Root Canal Filling and Repair Material
BIOfactorMTA (mineral trioxide aggregate) is a tricalcium silicate–based bioactive repair cement that can be used universally for vital pulp and other endodontic and pediatric indications in primary and permanent teeth.
BIOfactorMTA kits contain gel liquid that improves the handling and placement and enables you to use the material for a variety of procedures.
The powder and gel may be mixed flow, putty or thick consistency based on procedure.
The gel creates a stable mixture that resists washout during your procedures.
SiO2, K20, Al2O3, Na2O, Fe2O3, SO3, CaO, MgO, Tricalcium and dicalcium silicate, tricalcium aluminate, calcıum sulfate hemıhydrate Ytterbium oxide for radiopacity
- Finer powder for faster hydration
- Better mixing, handling, and placement (based on procedure flow, thick or putty consistency)
- High Radiopacity
- Washout resistant when placed
- No special equipment required for mixing or placement
- Sealing Properties
- Won’t discolour teeth
- Sets quickly
- Thin consistency can be precisely delivered into the canal with a tips for apexification and apical plug.
Use a thick or putty consistency for:
- pulp capping
- pulp chamber perforation
- root end filling.
a thin consistency for:
- apical plug